Full System Of Wiped Film And Molecular Distillation Equipment
InChem’s full system of wiped film and molecular distillation equipment offers a wide range of capabilities for separating, purifying, and concentrating oils, fragrances, pesticides and other chemical substances.
The multi-component operation is able to provide quantities ranging from liters to tank trucks via lab, pilot plant, commercial testing and production.
• A comprehensive range of analytical services aids in the evaluation of distillation efficiency and product purity.
• Distributed control systems enable data logging at the pilot and commercial scales.
• Operating temperatures range from 50° C to 350° C, and vacuums from 100mmHg to 0.1mmHg.
• Condenser temperatures range from -10° C to 150° C.
• Low heat history maximizes yield, avoiding color build and product degradation.
Typical applications include:
• Fats and oils – FFA from vegetable oil, glycerin recovery, purification of fish oil, post distillation of biodiesel
• Chemical/petrochemical – Purification of waxes, solvent separation from silicone oils, concentration of pesticides, purification of monomers and spent lubricants
• Food/flavor/fragrances – Concentration of essential oils and tocopherols, separation and removal of solvents, pesticides and odor sources
• Learn more by downloading this technical presentation (PDF) of the company’s thin film and molecular distillation capabilities.
Contact us to discuss your questions or needs via our online contact form or call 1-800-331-7721. »
Wiped Film Evaporator
Short Path Evaporator
- Short residence time due to turbulent film
- Very small pressure drop for vapors
- Achievable pressure 10 -3 mbar
- Limited viscosities, no solidifying products distillable