Quality, safety and environmental protection are paramount at InChem. Following standard procedures, protecting our personnel and the natural environment are values we commit to and practice every day. InChem is ISO 9001 Certified, has won numerous safety achievement awards, and maintains over 50 specific safety programs.
InChem Is Fully Permitted
• Fully permitted for industrial operations
• FIFRA Registered (permitted to handle/manufacture pesticides)
• TTB Registered (permitted to handle denatured alcohol)
• Conditional major air permit
• NPDES permits for storm water and utility water
• DOT registration for handling hazardous materials
• Member of Chemtrec, a national system for managing chemical spills on the public highways.
InChem's Quality Assurance is under the direction of Dr. Steve Nichols, Director of Technology for InChem, with more than 30 years experience as a scientist and a manager.
Safety Achievement Award- The SouthCarolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation has presented a Certificate of Safety Achievement Award to InChem for outstanding efforts in the promotion of industrial health and safety. Click on the image to view a full size PDF. For PDFs of other awards click on these links:
ChemStewards Management Certification - InChem has received the ChemStewards® certification from the Society Of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates, recognizing accomplishments in Health, Safety & Environmental programs.