Our Core Values
• Our processes must operate in a way that meets or exceeds current best practices of health and safety in our industry.
• Our processes must comply or perform better than all current environmental regulatory standards
• Our processes must efficiently and consistently produce high quality products that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
• Customer supplied intellectual property is held confidential.
• Continuous improvement is a virtue that should benefit all stakeholders. InChem will not modify a process without written customer approval. Any opportunities for improvement that we might discover belong to our customer and will be brought to our customer's attention.
About InChem Corp.
• InChem Corp. (USA, formed in 1992, has plants and operations in Charlotte, NC, Rock Hill, SC and Duncan, SC, strategically located near major interstates and airports
• The company provides a wide range of custom, contract and toll chemical manufacturing and blending services for major corporations worldwide.
• InChem is committed to the highest standards of health and safety, quality control and environmental stewardship.
Contact InChem to learn more at 800-331-7721, or use our online contact form. »