InChem Corporation - About Us
Parent company InChem Holdings is a diversified international
corporation with chemical manufacturing operations in Portugal
and South Africa as well as the U.S., plus sales channels worldwide.
Chairman and majority owner Ken Schofield was founder and CEO
of Manro, CEO of Hickson International Plc, CEO of MTM plc,
with over 40 years of experience in specialty and performance
chemicals. Our decentralized management structure keeps central
overheads low and ensures cost-effective operations.
About InChem Corp.
• InChem Corporation (USA) was formed in 1992 following
the purchase of the phenoxy resins business from the Union
• Our secure 46-acre site has two separate manufacturing plants
as well as a 75,000 square foot distribution center, pilot
plant and extensive laboratory facilities.
• This site, in Rock Hill, SC, was purchased from BASF
carbon fibers division in 1993.
• We are strategically located less than a mile from Interstate
77, 20 minutes from Charlotte’s international airport,
and three hours from major seaports at Charleston, S.C.
• The Rock Hill site was subject to full environmental
audit and judged clean prior to purchase in 1992. Site is still
clean of any significant environmental issues.
• Toll manufacturing began in 1993 with majority of work
done for Union Carbide/Dow Chemical and Ciba due to existing
• The Rock Hill plant produces phenoxy resins, specialty
polymers, toll, custom and contract manufacturing for many
well known blue-chip chemical companies.
• InChem is committed to the highest standards of health
and safety, quality control and environmental stewardship.
InChem operates under a conditional major air permit and NPDES
Contact InChem to learn more at 800-331-7721,
or use our online contact form. »